Pinterest

Sunday, June 13, 2010


i was born an artist, it's true...you may have heard this line before... my mother says i was coloring by six months making my own finger paints out of peas and carrots... drawing the faces of the people i saw around me out of mud, a stick as my brush and the sidewalk as my canvas.

i have used many forms to create my art as i have grown...many of these still involve food...i love the colors and textures of the food i fix for my own dinner...many of the shapes i use in my art.

there will be many projects ahead for you to read and become a part of...starting with a few paintings i have done just for me.

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented, I always wished I had talent like that! I'm good with the cooking part the art not so much but you are amazing. Blogging is fun I have a swimming pool blog, of course no one follows it but it's on my web site TexasOasisPools.com I could use a follower! LOL And by the way put just a little chlorine or bleach in that little kiddie pool just to keep it safe. Ha...I can't help it:) Keep posting your art and food, I love it!

    ReplyDelete